Fadama graduate unemployed youth’s empowerment scheme titled “Fadama guys”. The federal government is currently providing loan for undergraduates and graduates through offering them agricultural loans. You can also apply for Nigerian Microenterprise Finance Empowerment Program 2017 | Visit www.youthignite.ng to Apply
Fadama guy’s project is a loan scheme whereby an individual will be awarded a loan to empower them through agriculture and make them better entrepreneurs.
Fadama project is been sponsored by federal government and also sponsored by the World Bank. The aim of this project is to increase income of users of rural lands and water resources within Fadama project areas.
Criteria for Loan Empowerment Application
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old from the time of this application.
- You must be passionate to become an agro-preneur. You will declare your interest in the application form;
- You must be registered on the platform to enable you apply and access empowerment loan.
- No special candidate, all applications are submitted only on the platform which is Fadama guys website.
- Candidates must be a graduate from any recognized Nigerian university from 5 years of this empowerment project.
- The applicant must have access to land for agro loan empowerment.
- Avoid mistakes so as not to apply twice, application is valid only once.
- Filling of information must be correct to avoid mistakes; errors on form may lead to disqualification.
- Incomplete application will NOT be considered. Any missing document will flag the submission as incomplete, making it INELIGIBLE for consideration.
- The Fadama III AF funding must be requested for utilization on eligible costs or activities based on a business plan – to be submitted after successful application and proposed training.
- Having computer knowledge and skills would be an added advantage.
- Your personal Photograph size should not be less than 7KB and not more than 20KB
- Maximum upload for all documents should be between 450KB to 950KB each, and should be in pdf, word, png or jpg format.
- Other Application Information
- You will receive acknowledgement feedback immediately upon successful account opening containing your Application ID in your email.
- Your application will automatically lapse if you did not submit all required document on or before the closing date.
If you are unable to complete your registration or uploading your documents, you can return back to the main page and click on `Already Applied` and login to continue with this application.
If you are having difficulty loading the application pages, please check to ensure you are using one of these browsers; Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari and make sure they are the most up to date version.
The FADAMA GUYS application is designed to be responsive to mobile devices and can be viewed on a phone or tablet via normal internet browsing and does not require users to download apps. However, please note that the application is only designed to be viewed on mobile devices to allow applicants to check their application status, notifications, and other information.
The FADAMA GUYS application form is not intended to be filled out or completed via a mobile device especially for photo uploads. If you are attempting to fill out or complete the application via a mobile device and encounter any issues, we strongly advise switching to a desktop or laptop computer in order to complete the application and upload all required documents.
Your Application will only be reviewed upon successful registration and submission for the completed checklist as contained in the Application form before the closing date 15, May 2017 by 12 midnight. Please note that there will be no extension for this registration.