MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible applicants are required to pay a sum of N2, 000 only through the portal. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Access the University website by clicking the link or copy into your browser: www.funai.edu.ng
2. Select on the QUICK LINKS or ADMISSION Menu items.
3. Select on 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application sub-menu item
4. Input your “JAMB Registration Number”
5. Generate your invoice called Remita and procedure to an commercial bank to pay
6. Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2017 UTME Result, O’ Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
9. Confirm your entries.
10. Submit your application.
11. Print out your acknowledgement slip,
12. And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
1. Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website
2. 2017/2018 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing
candidate’s picture and score