Henkel is currently recruiting graduates for interns at the company and is open for every graduate to participate in the following fields:
- Production Intern
- Engineering Intern
- Production Interns (Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Only)
- Engineering Interns (Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or Chemical Engineering only)
- Applicants must have a Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Applicants must be Fluent in English- written and spoken
- Applicants must have an entrepreneurial mindset and exhibit leadership potential.
- Applicants must have high level of commitment and initiative and Have a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Applicants with Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.
BENEFITS OF INTERN AT HENKEL COMPANY
- Commencement of training from day one
- Comprehensive introductory training, lectures and coaching by your supervisor
- Custom-made training and development program
- Job rotation after six months during the first two years
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Read more and get further information from their official website: www.henkel.com/career