The general public is hereby informed that the NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE has commenced recruitment for 2017 employment. Candidates are strictly warned against visiting fraudsters and accessing any other website apart the NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE portal. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK. APPLICATIONS are FREE
CRITERIA FOR RECRUITMENT INTO NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE
- Candidates applying must be Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Candidates applying must be medically fit and present certificate of medical Fitness from any approved government hospital
- Candidates applying must be of good behavior and must have not been convicted before.
- Candidates applying must have no outstanding loans especially from public or private firms.
- Candidates applying must be between the ages of 18-30 years during the period of application.
- Candidates applying should not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females for heights respectively.
- Candidates applying must have an average chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any form of disabilities listed below will not be considered for employment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
EXAMINATION WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLINE THROUGH COMPUTER BASED TEST
Every applicant must be computer literate, as examination for successful shortlisted candidates would be done online.
- Candidates are advised to present all necessary and relevant documents for consideration into the NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT III (IA”’)
- Candidates applying must have a minimum of O/Level with four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Candidates applying must be between the ages of 18-25 years during the period of application.