- Entry Level Management Training, Sales to Management, 15 – 24 month program
The Trust Group, Inc. has opened Management Training Program for fresh graduates in Sales to Management role. The selected candidate will start from account manager role and will be responsible to meet directly with external stakeholders and clients regarding services. They will associate professional presentations and documents of services. Top performers will be moved to the Management Training program. Management and growth is the focus as sales and customer service are tools for growth.
The Trust Group cross-trains all employees within leadership development which include:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level marketing and sales consulting
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide professional customer service
- Ability to handle routine work tasks performed in a structured environment
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Successful candidates need to have excellent interpersonal skills, ambition, motivation for success, outstanding work ethics, integrity, team player. The ideal candidate requires similar work/educational experience, highly detail oriented as well and is able to meet required deadline.
They accept all college and university majors; however, the following are what make up the majority of their team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.
Please visit the link for apply http://trustgroupdallas.com/
- Analytics Manager, Needham, MA
Visual IQ is looking for a Manager, Analytics Data Science who will be the top analytics talent, dedicated to driving meaningful and actionable analysis on integrated advertising and CRM campaigns. The Manager, Analytics Data Science will own analytical components of the program planning phase, back-end reporting, testing frameworks and ongoing client learning plans. The role requires the ability to execute high level analytical work, be a self-starter in the development of advanced analytical applications and providing thought leadership and training. In addition, it may also require the ability to supervise others.
Work with the Client Services team, the position is charged with advancing the competency through implementation of effective and efficient analytical frameworks, tools, and processes. We are seeking active thought leaders with analytical heritage.
- Develop close working relationship with assigned clients to provide strategic analysis centered around advanced customer segmentation, Life Time Value (LTV), predictive modeling and other customer analytics support
- Date Mine campaign, customer, demographic and behavioral data to provide conclusions, implications, and actionable recommendations designed to improve the quality of future relationship marketing communications
- Demonstrate proficiency in the utilization of analytical tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, Microsoft PowerBi, etc. for customer, audience and marketing analysis segmentation modeling, clustering, data and text mining, machine learning
- Own specific internal initiatives focusing on the development of the Analytics practice, including implementation of analytical tools, techniques, processes and frameworks
- Manage scope creep on analytical deliverables by steering projects in accordance with client value, analytical plans, and product roadmap
- Act as the final authority on day-to-day analytics deliverables for assigned clients
- Manage, train and mentor both onshore and offshore Senior Analysts and/or Analysts
- BA/BS required, MBA or Masters in related field (Data Science; Information Science; Engineering; Information Systems; Information Technology) strongly preferred
- 5-9+ years’ experience in analytics overall with 2-5 years of experience in customer analytics (dependent on Seniority Level)
- Proficiency in the utilization of analytical techniques for the measurement of customer and marketing data, CRM, digital advertising and web environments
- Motivated, self-starter who has a proven track record of leading complex analysis and analytical strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced data environment
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Experience with a breadth of analytics technologies:
- Apache Spark, Hive/Hadoop, R, Python, PostgreSQL
- Attribution (i.e. Visual IQ)
- Administrative Specialist, Houston, TX, US
Halliburton is looking for Administrative Specialist at Houston, Texas, US. The ideal candidate should be dynamic, innovative, quick learner and accept challenges.
Under general supervision, works within a specialized function with work verified on an as needed basis.
Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and service orders.
Writes routine reports and correspondence.
Requires ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of organization.
Requires ability to perform basic numerical, statistical, and/or financial analysis. Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Purchase Requisitions supporting Engineering purchases of materials and services.
P-Card purchases for project materials and office supplies.
Purchase, distribute and maintain office supplies, printer supplies, etc.
Support seating records and employee relocation.
Employee on- and off-boarding.
Travel expense submittals.
High school diploma or equivalent.
4 years of experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Experience with SAP.
Notary certification preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for a higher-level role given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Administrative Specialist through Principal Administrative Specialist.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: ERP, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Technology, Administrative
Apply from the link
- Compliance Specialist – Special Education (IMMEDIATE OPENING)
YES Prep Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. They are looking for Compliance Specialist-Special Education who will report to School Director, Compliance Manager, Senior Special Education Director.
JOB GOAL: The Compliance Specialist is responsible for coordination, planning and preparation of compliance documents for students eligible for special education services. The Compliance Specialist is responsible for facilitating ARD meetings and may serve more than one campus.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Schedules Admission, Review and Dismissal (ARD) meetings and notifies parents of the ARD meeting, including distribution of ARD calendar to appropriate ARD Committee members in a timely fashion; notifies/invites all appropriate school personnel of ARD meetings/ARD schedule changes;
- Ensures that federal/state timelines are met with respect to functions of ARD Committee meetings; requests for additional assessments and required timelines set by ARD Committee;
- Monitors ARD paperwork completed by campus personnel; completes and turns in ARD paperwork to official audit file within 24 hours of the meeting; turns in PEIMS forms to District Compliance Manager within 48 hours of the ARD meeting;
- Completes lists, forms, reports, PEIMS forms, and data required by the Special Education Office by due dates (e.g. October counts, Indicator submissions, etc);
- Maintains current state assessment test lists, referrals for related services evaluation; maintains communication among assessment, service providers, and related services personnel;
- Provides for systematic communication among special and general education personnel (with respect to ARD meetings and decisions, IEPs, accommodations needed in the general education setting, relevant instructional concerns and progress);
- Completes applicable ARD supplements with accompanying data collected by campus staff (i.e., all IEPs, BIPs, Transitions plans, Autism supplements etc.);
- Follows procedures for Progress Reporting, folder documentation, parent communication, etc;
- Assists campus administrator(s) to ensure compliance with mandates guaranteed to students with disabilities by state/federal law; ensures compliance with local policies and procedures outlined for this population;
- Maintains thorough documentation regarding any significant problems with ARD Committee procedures; attends Special Education staff meetings; attends relevant professional development;
- Collaborates with the Campus Testing Coordinator to schedule, ensure correct testing materials and accommodations are implemented;
- Supports students in small group and/or classroom settings as needs arise;
- Assist in 504 compliance as determined by individual campus;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all applicable federal, state, district guidelines and procedures;
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge in identifying methodologies, classroom curricula and content materials;
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the YES Prep technology programs utilized to conduct ARD meetings and monitor student progress;
- Demonstrate behavior that is professional, ethical, and responsible;
- Participate in workshops, seminars, and conferences to enhance knowledge and skills;
- Demonstrate knowledge, and support of YES Prep Schools’ mission, values, standards, policies and procedures, confidentiality standards, Employee Field Guide expectations, and code of ethical behavior as stated in the Field Guide;
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws, local board policies, administrative guidelines, and the Texas Educators’ Code of Ethics;
- Serve as appropriate role model for YES Prep colleagues, students, staff, and parents;
- Perform a variety of tasks including often changing assignments on short notice, with limited direction;
- Communicate effectively and appropriately both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year educational institution, required
- Standard Special Education Certification, required
- Two years of relevant work experience in Special Education as a teacher, school-based leader or district leader
Skills and Mindsets:
- Belief in and commitment to the mission and core value of YES Prep Public Schools;
- Openness to giving and receiving frequent feedback;
- Belief that every student can and will achieve;
- Desire to learn, grow, and develop as a professional;
- Experience in using IEP Plus or similar online ARD system;
- Experience using online collaboration tools such as Outlook, SharePoint, and OneNote;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to work on a team;
- Ability to work urgently in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment;
- Ability to work on long and short term projects simultaneously;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and initiatives at once;
- Detail-oriented and self-directed;
- Initiator, problem-solver, and creative thinker;
- Ability to maintain emotional control under stress.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
- Some prolonged and irregular hours of duty
- Some light manual labor
- Endure inclement weather conditions to provide for student safety
COMMITMENT AND COMPENSATION:
Length of Work Year:
10 month position; evening and weekend commitments also will be required
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation commensurate with experience; YES Prep offers a friendly and committed team of colleagues, and a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability, plus supplemental policies, and retirement programs, including the Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) and a 401(k) plan.
5. Corporate Strategy Manager – San Francisco, CA
Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading Cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce Platform. The company’s Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4.
Corporate Strategy provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas from conception to execution. This is a highly visible role, with direct access to senior management and the CEO.
- Drive the continuous development of Corporate Strategy and work with the product leadership, to bridge the corporate strategy with the product strategy. Provide insights, guidance, structure and analytic power to help drive strategic analysis.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission Support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Prepare the company for the next growth phase, through operational, tactical and strategic levers and drive or support the implementation of these
- Screening of M&A opportunities and executing due diligence processes
- Stay in tune with the pulse of the business to ensure it is operating as successfully as possible, stepping in to help drive improvements as needed
- Communicate key insights to senior executives and cross-functional teams
Support the development of the product strategy and overall corporate strategy topics – providing thought leadership, problem solving, analysis, workshop facilitation, recommendations, and materials preparation
Lead and/or support key strategic priorities and projects for FinancialForce, partnering with relevant functional leads and teams as a thought partner, problem solver, and project manager
- Analyze, identify and evaluate information, data and processes to identifying issues in operational performance
- Be a driving force in cross-functional projects and becomes a trusted advisor to other parts of the business
- Screening of M&A opportunities and executing due diligence processes
- Synthesize materials for presentation to the CEO, executive team and/or the Board.
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking or a strategy-related role
- Strong problem-solving skills, business acumen, communication skills, project management skills
- A drive to get hands-on and get things done fast, in a pragmatic way
- You have strong experience working with and presenting to C-Level executives and leadership teams
- Cross-functional collaboration comes naturally while solving problems and addressing roadblocks
- You have a proven ability to take a structured and data driven approach to solving complex business problems
- You are a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and independently with minimal supervision, independently seeking information and solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- You have extremely strong written and oral communication skills, with experience in communicating complex issues and making clear recommendations
- You are an expert in PowerPoint and Excel
- You are focused, organized, and results driven
- Experience scaling high-growth startups and defining SaaS product strategy is a plus
- Interested in technology and being part of a growth stage start-up
- A team player who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- Trust – Builds and maintains trust by: making commitments and keeping them, talking straight, demonstrating respect in actions and words, creating transparency, and righting wrongs.
- Effective Decision Making – Engages in unfiltered dialog to arrive at decisions. Actively participates in defining what we do and how; actively listens and cultivates decisions from opposing positions, uses data to drive effective decision making, and once a decision is made–supports end decision and team goal.
- Commitment – Defines goals and plan of action. Assures teams are aligned. Embraces and adheres to compliance and traceability matrix for each project. Utilizes project portals and judgment to proactively communicate.
- Accountability – Holds oneself and others accountable for deliverables. Ensures every task has an owner. Takes ownership. Elevates issues as appropriate.
- Results – Focuses on achieving results. Works to retain customers and displace competitors. Manages operating expenses to appropriate levels.
- Team Leadership (management roles) – Provides clear, timely, and effective feedback to team members. Models effective team behavior and solicits 360-degree feedback in assessing performance. Clarifies roles and responsibilities. Invests in providing development plans for team members.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (US)
FinancialForce offers total rewards at employee speed! Healthcare options include HMO, PPO, and EPO—and we pay the bulk of the monthly premiums. Dental and Vision is fully paid by us—for you and your family. When you commute to work, Financialforce.com will pay the first $75 through our WageWorks commuter platform. Yoga, gym, or swimming buff? — the company will reimburse you up to $75 each month. We care about your long-term savings and provide a match on employee contributions to the 401k.
We also offer the chance to gain the FinancialForce five pounds, through our snack kitchens—balanced with our wellness program to help you take it off again.
FinancialForce has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or a medical need, please contact EmployeeSuccess@FinancialForce.com so that accommodations can be made as identified prior to beginning your employment.
For more information, please click on the following link: