The Nigerian Air Force has announced its plan for enlistment into the direct short service for 2017. Candidates who are graduates with G.p second upper lower and above can apply.
The registration for the recruitment into the Nigerian Air Force For Direct Short Service Programme commences on the 18 of May,201 as announced on their website www.airforce.mill.ng
Citizens who wish to apply must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree with second class upper division or a Higher National Diploma with an Upper Credit.
Candidates must have these degrees in Mathematics, English, Guidance and Counselling, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science.
Also, those with degrees in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Peace and Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology, Physical and Health Education can apply.
The requirement further showed that the Nigerian Air Force needs medical doctors and those in the medical field.
Note: Registration is free and apply through this website careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
How To apply for Direct Short Service on Nigerian Air Force Website | careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
1. Click on the link above to be directed to the registration page
2. Click on Apply
3. Fill the forms carefully and correctly
4. Upload supporting Documents like Degree results,etc.
5. Check application form carefully before submission, avoid mistakes as this can’t be corrected.
6. Submit and print acknowledgement page and Local Government Identification Pages respectively.
7. Wait for Shortlist of Pre-qualified candidates for Exams.