Customer Success Manager (FRENCH)
The fast growth of Navads requires an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to build constantly proven value for both Navads’ customers and the Company. The ideal candidate will join the Customer Success team and will be responsible for his/her own portfolio of customers. The CSM will ensure customers love our products and achieve their individual ROI goals. If you are an energetic and positive individual with exceptional business consultative skills, a great understanding of technology and a proactive mindset, please read further!
The Customer Success Manager:
- Builds customer loyalty by offering outstanding service and experience, eventually turning customers into true advocates
- Uses his natural affinity with consultative sales to drive clients to high retention and renewal with Navads, contributing to the fast growth of our venture
- On-boards new customers efficiently and drive product adoption through educating the customer on the industry and Navads services
- Advises customers proactively on how to fully capitalize their investment on Navads, sharing his industry expertise and in-depth product knowledge (features and updates)
- Monitors accounts health constantly, identifying risks proactively and driving success based on data insights and customer feedback which he turns into projects
- Liaises with internal stakeholder teams to share client feedback and insights
- Supports the process of product development in order to increase the added value of Navads to its customers
Who you are/Background
- A Master Degree in Business, Information Systems Management or Computer Science; or, equivalent work experience in a data-driven business
- Up to 5 years’ professional experience with top quality customer interaction, preferably at a SaaS company
- Excellent critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving skills
- You are customer centered and you love building and growing long-term relationships
- You have strong attention to detail and solid analytical and organizational skills
- You demonstrate superior interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization.
- You thrive within a dynamic, agile and fast-changing environment
- Your English and French is fluent
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Ambitious and energetic colleagues and customers that are frontrunners in the global retail space
- A desk with one of the most beautiful views of Amsterdam and a stone’s throw away from Leidseplein
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus an extensive training budget
- A daily office lunch, Ping-Pong competition and high fives for good work!
36-40 hours per week
About the company:
Navads is the global leader in the navigation ecosystem offering location data management for enterprise and SMB brands worldwide. We believe that every business should be found on any digital map used by its customers both on- and offline.
Navads has strategic relationships with the biggest mapping companies in the world including Apple, Google, Here and TomTom and provides them with hyper-accurate location data from our clients.
Billions of users globally use our location data each day, navigating themselves to their destination using their navigation device or application of choice.
Global Reporting Specialist
Bring your HR data reporting skills to a key role within a fast-moving international structure AkzoNobel creates everyday essentials to make people’s lives more livable and inspiring. We are a leading global producer of paints, coatings and specialty chemicals, supplying essential ingredients, essential protection and essential color to industries and consumers worldwide. Our global business success is supported by an extensive HR organization.
Application Support Engineer – English
If you love solving the deepest and gnarliest tech problems, enjoy working with all types of customers from around the world (startups to Fortune 500 corporations), and love variety, this job has it all in spades. Our client, a leading provider of collaboration, development and issue tracking software for teams, is looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their team in Amsterdam.
Since the company is growing, there are a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of technologies, people and products. Caution, this is not your typical support gig.
The position might require different morning shifts – not earlier than 07.00 AM.
Job Profile for Application Support Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for customers that utilise company’s products
- Identify the root cause of customer issues, triage their problems, verify bugs and frequently provide unique and creative solutions
- Collaborate with the global support team to serve customers worldwide and publish new knowledge to the customer self-help portal
- Be responsible for providing legendary customer service through professional written and verbal communication with customers in various types of roles
Candidate Profile for Application Support Engineer
Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
Experience in technical support preferably working with Java/J2EE or similar applications
Very good knowledge of databases and SQL
Understanding of basic network functions, standards, and protocols
- Basic experience working with Linux systems
- Experience working with large scale SaaS environment is desirable
- Skills with log analysis tools such as Splunk is preferred
- Experience with large scale incidents is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Be powered by passion and eager to do the best work of your life in a highly autonomous yet collaborative environment
What Our Client Offers
An industrial office with great hip facilities located in the heart of Amsterdam
- International working environment
- Friday drinks
- Opportunity to meet with top-notch technical professionals
German native Inside Sales Executive
Our client is changing the method for VAT recovery. Like many forward-looking companies, our client started with an idea of automating some of the routine of VAT-related tasks. This idea quickly evolved into a full-fledged company operating in over 40 countries, with offices in Amsterdam, London, Paris, Munich, Tel Aviv and New York.
Serving large corporations including Fortune 100 companies, our clients helps customers take control of their VAT spend with dramatically improved visibility and compliance. By use of intelligent automation, our client successfully streamlines the complex VAT recovery process ¿ making it more accurate, productive and yielding.
Their talented and resourceful management team has acquired years of valuable experience and skills to drive the company to next-gen VAT automation. With their professional and dynamic team they are changing the future of financial technology ¿ delivering unprecedented visibility, compliance and control while maximizing VAT recovery.
The Dutch office is located at the Amsterdam Zuid-As. The team is growing rapidly to keep up with the high growth rate of the company and customer base. This allows for various internal career opportunities and personal growth potential.
– Achieve Quarterly quotas of meetings set and opportunities qualified.
– Follow-up on marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs) to qualify and deliver leads to field sales.
– work alongside field sales to proactively prospect solutions into industry and regionally targeted accounts. This includes: researching and identifying key contacts; calling and emailing prospects to generate initial interest and setting meetings for field sales.
– Understand the needs of the target prospects and articulate the value that the solution provides.
– Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company-wide CRM system.
– Maintain expert knowledge of products and marketing messaging to effectively and persuasively demonstrate the product and articulate the value proposition of products in a clear and compelling way.
– Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of products and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
– Work closely with your SD colleagues located in other offices abroad
You as a person:
– Bachelor degree
– Perfect or native German language skills
– 1+ years of sales development experience; start up and/or small company experience
– A ‘hunter’ mentality – comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win
– Confident presentation skills, a comfort level with senior professionals and the communications skills to articulate solutions to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
– Interest in working in a start-up, fast paced technology environment
– Outstanding communication and listening skills
– Ability to build a positive relationship with the potential customer in a very short term and accommodate his/her needs
– Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
– Good time management with strong organizational skills.
– Understanding B2B high tech industry a plus.
– Very good English communication skills in speaking and writing
We offer you a direct contract with our client, in a fun and inspiring environment. They have a very competitive KPI bonus structure, that is paid out on a quarterly basis.
The salary ranges between €2500 to €2800 per month.