UNICAF scholarship Educational Aim:
- To widen the options available and encourage in-depth development of personal and professional areas of interest.
- To enable learners to identify, design and carry out research activities which include opportunities for considerable self-direction.
- To contribute to the body of knowledge and understanding relevant to education.
- Master of Science in Psychology
This unique course encourages sophisticated critical appraisal of current key debates in applied psychology. By completion of this course students will be able to demonstrate critical evaluation of Psychology’s contribution to human performance and well-being in different applied contexts and also develop advanced research skills in applied psychology.
UNICAF scholarship Educational Aim:
- Sophisticated critical awareness of key theories and methods in applied psychology,
- Deep critical understanding of how Psychology can be applied in real-world contexts.
- Advanced knowledge of research methods and statistics in applied psychology.
- Ability to appraise the efficacy of different interventions to promote psychological well-being and performance.
- Comparison, evaluation and application of theoretical perspectives in applied psychology.
- Generation of hypotheses and research questions.
- Translation of theory into professional practice and applied research.
- Application of psychological research methods to a novel research topic.
- Planning and execution of an original piece of research.
- Ability to identify and address ethical and professional issues in applied psychology.
- Sensitivity to contextual and interpersonal factors.
- Demonstrating an independent and flexible approach to learning.
- Master of Laws: LLM
The University of South Wales’s LLM course offers you a flexible approach to postgraduate study, where you can tailor your Masters programme to suit your specific needs and career aspirations. You can explore a broad range of legal subjects, including commercial law, international trade law, competition law, employment law and intellectual property law.
- Provide engagement with theoretical and current issues of debate on topical, cutting edge areas on concern.
- Develop advanced legal knowledge to provide for rigorous analysis of key areas of contemporary law and practice
- Develop the skills needed to deal with the legal rules relating to the relevant area of law and the ability to analyze and critique those rules in a practical and academic context.
- Place those studies in appropriate conceptual frameworks using a range of academic disciplines and insights.
- Develop the skills needed to use a range of legal and policy documents, including primary and secondary sources from the European Union, United Kingdom and other legal jurisdictions.
- Develop research skills necessary for participation in a project or other professional task requiring the deployment
- of knowledge, comprehension, application, evaluation, analysis and synthesis in the relevant area of law.
- Provide an opportunity to focus on contemporary and possibly controversial areas of law and policy development in order to engage in informed debate.
- Msc Public Health
The MSc Public Health creates professionals who can lead and implement change in public health across the world stage. This Masters course supports the development of public health practitioners through enabling them to negotiate, plan, implement and evaluate policy and practice initiatives. It also addresses wide-ranging public health issues that arise in diverse cultures, settings and environment.
- A critical understanding of how quantitative / qualitative research methods and epidemiological investigation are used to create and interpret public health knowledge.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of public health informed by current scholarship and research.
- Critically evaluate current research and advanced scholarship in the discipline.
- Use expertise in independent learning using the exploration of knowledge and enquiry to underpin practice.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in tackling and solving public health related problems with diverse populations.
- Independently design, assess and evaluate intervention strategies for the promotion of health or prevention of disease.
- In-depth knowledge and the development of advanced skills to prepare students to lead in the field of public health.
- The application of knowledge and research to professional practice (in theory and practice) to meet the changing and multi-disciplinary demands of public health.
- The ability to exercise initiative in creative programme planning, leading a change and decision-making.
To apply for a UNICAF Scholarship, Click HERE