Recently, the Commandant General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps or the NSCDC, Abdullahi Muhammadu Gana, requested for an additional 10,000 personnel to be recruited into the service.
Formally, the Civil Defence Recruitment has not yet been announced. Although, it is officially reported that the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment will be quite massive and hence it is the perfect news for the aspirants who have been waiting for an opportunity to join the corps with well- paid jobs.
The primary function of the NSCDC is to provide protection to the lives and property of Nigerian people in cooperation with the police forces. It is yet one of the most significant demands made by the president. This led to the point where in the Commandant General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, Abdullahi Muhammadu reported that the Nigerian corps would recruit up to 10,000 officers in 2017. By this, they will work efficiently to meet up the new security demands of Nigeria as declared by the President.
Thousands of Nigerians are eagerly waiting to get a job in the NSCDC and there have been hundreds of news with false information about federal civil service commission.
To apply for Civil Defence Recruitment, a candidate needs to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Official Recruitment portal to fill in the form.
- Choose between all accessible jobs the one the candidate wishes to apply to.
- The last part would be correctly filling up the form, accurately, review and submit the form. The portal will automatically provide the instruction which would need to be followed after the form is filled. These instructions will end up in correct and precise fulfillment of the form.
As of now, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps has not started any recruitment exercise.
This recruitment process has certain fixed parameters which need to be fulfilled:
- Nigerians who have set a remarkable exception to meet the below mentioned requirements can only apply.
- No ex-convict or people who are currently having court cases running on them can apply.
- Any individuals who are pregnant, flat footed, have a fractured body part cannot apply.