The Nigerian Police Department intends to enlarge its work force by employing 155,000 more individuals on a demand by the Government. This recruitment usually takes place in between April and May and all the valuable information regarding the same can be sought from the official police website in Nigeria.
All applicants from different realms are welcomed by the website of police recruitment and the qualified Nigerians are to be selected to fill up the following slots:
- Police Constable: The academic qualification for this post is an “O” Level certificate with a minimum of 5 credits level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Cadet Inspector of Police: This post requires an academic qualification of an Advanced or an A level certificate, Ordinary National Diploma or a National Certificate in Education. There is also a requirement of an “O” level certificate with at least 5 credits level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police: This post requires a qualification of a Higher National Diploma/ HND or a Bachelor Degree and also a National Youth Service Corps certificate.
There are some general instructions which are needed to be followed in order to be able to apply in the recruitment process:
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- The applicant must possess a valid identity card which could be the driving license, voter’s card or an international passport.
- A valid email ID should be present.
- To fill up the forms, the candidates need to visit the official website of police recruitment and click on “careers” button.
- Further, the applicant must read all the important instructions and must possess the basic educational requirement of the post they wish to apply for.
- Filling of the form should be done with 100% efficiency and accurately.
- After correctly submitting the form, a confirmation page will open meaning that the form has been accepted.
- Applicants should make sure not to apply more than once, and when finished, all the further details will be sent to the respective email address via an email from the website.
- Any submission of false information will lead to disqualification.