This is to inform all candidates and applicants interested in joining the Nigerian police force recruitment that the form for recruitment is now available online. To get recruited or employed, candidates most have the following documents available before registering for the Nigerian police force recruitment online. All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of the following Documents which include;
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- NIN stands for National Identity Number
- Valid Email Address
Applicants are advised to obtain NIN (National Identification Number) from the nearest NIMC Enrollment Centers. You only require the Number i.e. (NIN) for this application and not the Plastic Card, Applicants who have successfully applied (have Registration Number) are advised to Login to their profile and Edit necessary aspect including NIN. All applications with invalid NINs will be removed by 14/02/18.
AIM/PURPOSE OF NIGERIAN POLICE RECRUITMENT 2018
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY FOR RECRUITMENT
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE RECRUITMENT 2018
Applicants who are interested in apply/enrollment into the NPF vacancy can follow the following steps
- Open a valid email address and proceed to the Nigerian police force recruitment portal, using this link http://www.policerecruitment.ng/
- When the website opens, applicants should click on apply, or copy this link into your browser http://www.policerecruitment.ng/Default or click on JOIN NOW and fill out the forms and also check your email or spam folder for confirmation emails.
ALL APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR THE NPF 2018 RECRUITMENT MUST AVOID THE FOLLOWING ERRORS TO AVOID DISQUALIFICATION.
- Applicants are advised to avoid creating several emails for same / incomplete registration as this will amount to Multiple Application and result in disqualification
- All Applicants with incomplete registration are to click on the link in the Registration Mail earlier sent to complete their registration.
- After receiving registration mail, Please do NOT proceed with the application without having your scanned documents available for upload.
- Candidates who do not receive Registration Email / Link are advised to wait 24 hours to retry and are to ensure Correct Email address is entered during registration
- Applicants getting the “Email Duplicate Error!” can proceed to the home page and select join now to start the application