NYSC 2018 Batch “A” Mobilization Time-table
Tips to guide PCMs during Online Registration
- Do not thumb print by proxy (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear
- Do not forget the Username & Password used during your registration
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON NYSC PORTAL USING REMITA PAY ENGINE
All Prospective Corp Members (PCMs) should visit the official portal by clicking here or copy the address into your browser www.nysc.org.ng and follow the following steps:
- STEP 1: select “Login” from the homepage
- STEP 2: Prospective Corp Members (PCMs) should enter an Email ID and Password to login and access the dashboard
- STEP 3: Prospective Corp Members (PCMs) should clicks on “click here to make payment”.
After a successful login, Prospective Corp Members (PCMs) should click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the Prospective Corp Members (PCMs) should be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
Click on status of the transaction.
Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.