Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission are currently recruiting graduates for a great opportunity into the electoral body. Applicants who are interested are by this information invited to apply online through the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission portal or visit https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs/#no-back-button for direct application submission.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission few job positions have not been listed at the point of publishing this post but be rest assured that this is an opportunity to get a good job on a good salary scale too.
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission Job Positions for application
- Ugenya Constituency Election Cordinator
- Bura Constituency Election Cordinator
- Mombasa County Accountant
- Vihiga County ICT
Criteria for job employment into IEBC
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 – 40 years when applying
- Must be a graduate from a recognized institution
- Must have this voting card
- Must present academic transcripts
- Must present all academic certificates acquired during his studies
- Applicant must show copies of their testimonies and send the above mentioned criteria through a post office to the IEBC HQ Offices at 15th floor Anniversary Towers, Nairobi
Method of application for Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission
- All applications are to be submitted online through the IEBC iRecruitment Portal; you can click here to view the portal link
- Applicants must show ID/Passport Number on the IEBC iRecruitment Portal
- Applicants must specify the job position on the IEBC iRecruitment Portal
- Applicant must show the highest level of qualifactions on the IEBC iRecruitment Portal
- Applicants must specify the home country and the past job experenice on the IEBC iRecruitment Portal
The application deadline is 27th April, 2018 after that the online application portal closes and selection of successful applicants starts immediately with interviews and screening.