Npower 2016/2017 Pre-selected applicants Registration Process has commenced and this includes the finally list for the Npower programme 2016/2017 batches respectively.
Npower 2016/2017 Pre-selected applicants Registration Process is for candidates who have passed the physical verification exercise in their different states and local government of origin verifications too.
The verification process for the npower programme 2016/2017 batches respectively have been concluded and candidates who were successfully will need to proceed to this steps which am about to sure you today.
How Do I Know If I Was Shortlisted for the Npower Programme 2016/2017 Batches respectively?
The Npower 2016/2017 Pre-selected applicants were communicated through text messages through the mobile numbers they used during the npower registrations and npower applications and some npower applicants were communicated through their email address.
The npower registrations and npower applications were free and only required using the internet to access the npower portal online. npower registrations and npower applications was mainly for graduates who have finished from a recognized institution and have equally served the country through NYSC programme.
What are the criteria to ensure that one is successful when applying for Npower programme 2018?
The Npower Programme 2018 is expected to commence between june and july based on when the last batch have been properly verified and boarded into the Npower Portal.
Npower programme 2018 is also free and it’s for graduates too, information about Non-graduates Npower programme is yet to be confirmed.
If you must apply for Npower programme 2018, you must certify the following conditions
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be a graduate
- You have served through the nysc programme and have certificates or exemption letter
- You must not be above the age of 36 years during the npower registrations and npower applications period
- You must a minimum of bachelor degree, NCE, OND or HND for the npower registrations and npower applications
- You must be willing to work and learn from the npower workshop programme
What is the Npower 2016/2017 Pre-selected applicants registration process?
Congratulations on passing the npower physical verification and you have been selected for the final stage on the npower portal. You will need to follow this steps correctly if you really what to benefit from the npower programme which includes the monthly stipend and the npower devices.
Do I need any document for the Npower 2016/2017 Pre-selected applicants registration process?
Yes, you will need to upload your most recent passport and a national identification card (Voters Card or National Identity Card either temporal or permanent is allowed)
- First, we need you to smile…
- Secondly, you can now check your final selection status at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Use your phone number or email address to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries
Congratulations once again, you are now an npower beneficiary and you will need to choose a password to get started. Choose a preferred password and upload your scanned passport first and your nation identification card and click on continue.
Npower errors you must avoid if you what to receive your payments from Npower
Most npower beneficiaries have not received either the monthly payments or their Npower Device and this is as a result of npower errors which was made during either the npower online registration/applications or during the npower physical exercise.
Some of these npower errors have caused a lot of npower beneficiaries their individual monthly stipends and some haven’t received their device too. Most Nigerians felt they could trick the programme but we must learn to be upright when processing any online application.
What are the Npower errors I must avoid?
- Trying to impersonate, impersonation is a big crime and punishable by law and every npower applicant must avoid this errors always.
- Trying to use a different bvn number aside the one that bears your details from your bank
- Applying with a bvn number that belongs to someone else and yet you use another name when applying.
- Applying when you know you are above the required age
- Applying when you know you have only O level certificate for a programme meant for degree holders.
- Presenting fake certificates online during npower registration
- Presenting fake certificates during physical verification
- Applying twice for npower programme
- Applying with an inactive or invalid email address
- Applying with a blocked, stolen or wrong phone number
- Using a forged birth certificates
- Wrong bvn number
- Invalid account number
How to correct some Npower errors…
Some of this npower errors can be resolved and you will still get paid and receive your device too but it depends. List of Npower errors that can be corrected…
- bvn number
- Name spelling and profile data
- Account number issue
And few other more only to mention but a few…
If you have encountered any of these npower errors, you will need to visit any npower recognized office in your state or send an email to the npower email address APPLY2017@NPOWER.GOV.NG.
You can still call the Npower Phone Numbers
MTN – 09060000445, 09060000446, 09060000447, 09060000448, 09060000449, 09060000450, 09060000451, 09060000452, 09060000453, 09060000454
GLO – 09055555960, 09055555961, 09055555962, 09055555963, 09055555964, 09055555965
ETISALAT – 09099998401, 09099998402, 09099998403
Will I get paid if I resolve these npower errors?
Once you resolve your npower errors you will get paid the following month and also you entitlements will be released too.
How to Know if your npower errors has been resolved…
You will need to check your npower profile portal always to know and confirm that your npower errors have been resolved, if not no payment.