Amazon Alexa…. was developed by Amazon and was formed as a personal assistant to its user just like a secretary does to her boss. Here, with Alexa, you can train it to work the way you want it to work for you. As a result, commands can be made using Amazon Alex.
Thus, Alexa was popularly made by Amazon Eco/Amazon Echo Dots Device Amazon; activation of Alexa can be done via Amazon app for those using Android and IOS but you can as well use the wake word echo.
Therefore, Alaxa can also be utilize for voice communication, hence, commands that can be made with Alexa include: Ask for help, play music, Mute or unmute, Stop or pause, Change volume, Set a repeating alarm, Message another Echo user, Create a named timer and so lot more.
Alexa have different fundamenatal functions as its essential function include ordering of things like food, here, UK users can eat for meal other, update can be gotten from sports, email and messaging can be used to deliver message to a recipient App. Etc.
Alexa-Things Amazon Alexa Offer to its Users
The following below are also offered by Alaxa this are specifically to Alexa users. For you to also gain from this, you must be a member by signing up with them
- Weather reports by AccuWeather
- Alexa has built-in support for Pandora and Spotify accounts and also play streamed music from Apple Music and Google Play Music from a phone or tablet
- Alexa manages your alarms, timers, shopping and to-do lists while responding to questions about items in the user’s shopping cart.
- News by TuneIn from sources including local radio stations, NPR, and ESPN
Commands that are Found in Amazon Alexa
As i said earlier, you give alexa command base on what you want it to do for you. The following below are some commands that alexa offers they include
Time and Date: Set an alarm, Set a repeating alarm, Set a timer, Create a named timer, Set multiple timers, Cancel a timer, etc.
Calls and Messaging: with this command, a echo user can also call another Echo user, the recipient can decide to Answer an incoming call, Hang up, Message another Echo user, Play messages, etc.
Media Controls: with this, you can Play music, Queue specific song or artist, Play a song based on context, Play the song of the day, Play Spotify music, Play Pandora station, Play a radio station, etc.
Purchasing: Reorder essentials from Amazon, Track packages from Amazon, Add an item to your cart, Find new music to purchase, Purchase a song or album from an artist, Ask about deals, etc.
Alexa – Amazon Alexa- Download Alexa App |How To use Voice Commands on Android
To use voice command simply follow the guide below simply
- Go to the Amazon Alexa app.
- Secondly, click on the Alexa icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Also click on the Allow button to give Alexa permission to access your microphone. You may need to select Allow again on a security popup.
- Tap Done.
- Finally, then command alexa with the following questions like Alexa
- what’s the weather like”
- Ask what is on my calendar tomorrow”
- Alexa play music for me
- Alexa, find the closest grocery store.”
Here this command are giving by you to alexa you are in charge here, lets just say you are the boss. As have said above you should know by know that Alexa is among the best and can serve your purpose.
Download Alexa App-How to Download Amazon Alexa on an Android
Android phone is very easy use to download amazon app the following is what you can do to download amazon Alexa to do this you will
- First of all go to your phone o to your apps and click on Google Play Store
- Secondly, search for Alexa in the Play Store and select Amazon Alexa.
- Finally, click the Install button and wait while the Amazon Alexa app downloads onto your device.
Amazon Alexa-How to Activate Amazon Alexa
For you to activate alexa, you must have download and installed the app. If you have done that, follow the guide below and activate your Acoount
- Firstly, click on Alexa in your list of apps to open the Amazon app.
- Secondly, click on the Sign In button using the details you used in signing up but if you do not have account Create a New Account
- If it has been done successfully, log in to the app with your email address or phone and password.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Then select your name from the list under Help Alexa Get to Know You. Tap I’m Someone Else if your name is not on the list and provide your information.
- If you have selected your name, you can customize it, using a nickname, your full name or whatever you prefer Alexa to use for messaging and calling, which the first and last name is mandatory to provide
- Click on Continue when you are ready to proceed.
- Then click on Allowif you want to give Amazon permission to upload your contacts, which can help you connect with family and friends.
- Once is done verify your phone number if you want to send and receive calls and messages with Alexa.
- SMS will be sent to you to confirm your number
- Click on Continue when ready or tap Skip if you do not want to use this feature at this time.
- Enter the six-digit verification code you received via text and tap Continue.
Customize Your Alexa App using the Guide Below
If you want to get a good result with Amazon Alexa voice command, you have to take time and customize your Aleza App to do this is very simple follow guide as stated below:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your phone.
- Tap Customize Alexa(if you do not see this option, tap the Home button at the bottom of the screen).
- Choose the device for which you want to customize Alexa from the list of devices. Alternatively, you can set up a new device.
- Select settings and complete it then is done.
Hope this was helpful, thanks for your time.