Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018 Admission Form is now Available
This is to inform all prospective students seeking admission into the covenant university, Ota that the Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018 Admission Form is now available online for application.
The Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018 Admission for Undergraduate studies cost a fee of N7, 000 only (seven thousand naira only). Which covers the application fee and the screening fee inclusive, please also note that a Transaction fee of N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) is applicable if you are paying using your ATM card and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
Interested candidates can visit the admission portal using this link www.admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to commence with their application.
Covenant University list of courses
We have selected the full courses approved by NUC for the covenant university and you may look through to check if your desired course is listed before purchasing the Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018 Admission;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Eligible Candidates for Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018 Admission
- Prospective students of Covenant University are required to have written the jamb post utme examinations In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Applicants are to Use the Application Requirements Checklistsection below to prepare your application for submission.
- All application must be filled and submitted online.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018 Admission
You can Visit: admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
All applications and form purchase shall be done through the above website in other to activate the application form after payment.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- When you purchase this form, just know that its non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved and continued later before the deadline
- An application can only be submitted after a successful payment
- The application form fee for Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018 Admission is N5, 000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
All applicants are expected to write a statement of purpose why you would like to study in the covenant university in a word document.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
The following credentials must be uploaded for an application to be successful
- Applicants Birth Certificate with clear information
- Applicants Scanned Original Jamb 2018 UTME Results
- Printed O Level results either WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parent
Note: The above mentioned credentials must be in PDF and not more than 100kb of size.
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only (N7,000.00) which entails Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)for post-UTME screening. The fee can be paid with CUSanwo
Covenant University has introduced the latest indigenous innovation for online payment of fees called ‘CU SANWO’. This platform will be used for processing the card payment for the Covenant University Post UTME Form 2018 Admission.