Microfinance Bank IT Officer – See How to Apply Now
Location: Asaba, Delta
Microfinance Bank IT Officer Required Qualifications
- All applicants must posse a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science with 2 years’ post-qualification experience.
- All applicants must fall within the Age of 25 – 35 years.
Microfinance Bank IT Officer Application Closing Date
Official closing date is 14th May, 2018.
How to Apply as Microfinance Bank IT Officer
All Interested and qualified candidates should address their Application Letters and CV’s as follows;
to “The Advertiser, Microfinance Bank Opportunities, C/o Suite 15, 445 Nneölsi Road,
Opposite Zenith Bank Plc. Asaba, Delta State”, to be submitted electronically via:
NOTE: The Application Letters and CV’s should include the following:
- Application letter should indicate the Position and Job Reference number
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae showing candidate’s experience, place and date of birth, duly signed and to which photocopies of credentials should be attached.
- The names and contact addresses (including e-mail and telephone (GSM) numbers) of three reputable referees.
Microfinance Bank IT Officer will be disqualified if;
Multiple applications are received from the same applicant.