Rainoil Recruitment 2018 is currently ongoing for the position of INTERNAL AUDITORRO-00017, Applicants who are interested for these job will need to read more about this post.
Rainoil Recruitment 2018 Qualifications that are Required:
- Applicant must have a Minimum of Four (4) years relevant experience working as an internal audit in any similar field.
- Applicants must have a Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) either in Accounting or any finance related course.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Rainoil Recruitment 2018 Responsibilities
INTERNAL AUDITORRO responsibility if employed during this Rainoil recruitment 2018 includes the following;
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse and wastage
- Conducts audit tests and investigations as designed by the Audit Team Lead
- Prepares draft audit reports for review by the Team Leads
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Coordinates and participates in periodic inventory count and fixed asset verification exercises.
- Evaluates the means of safeguarding company assets and as appropriate, verifies the existence of such assets
Rainoil Recruitment 2018 Application Deadline
Rainoil Recruitment 2018 Job Location
- Oghara in Delta State
Rainoil Recruitment 2018 Job Type
- Full Time