JAMB has official released results for the 2017 UTME that started on 13th May, 2017. Candidates who sat for the UTME examination might receive their results through text message bearing “Jamb” as the sender or better still can check through their official website, click here to visit their website
Here are the procedures that will guide you when checking your UTME results online.
How to check UTME 2017 Results
- Login to your profile at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login (Login using the same email address created when registering for Jamb UTME Examination).
- Scroll down a bit and find the box that says “Check 2017 UTME Examination Results”. Click on it and wait patiently while the portal fetches your result.
Note: “No Result yet” means that your results haven’t been uploaded. Maybe you can check back the following day.
If you have no result yet, UTME results are usually uploaded in batches and even though your friend whom you sat with at the same UTME exam venue has seen his/her results, just relax and pray because JAMB will surely upload your result.
If you finally don’t see your result online or through text message then you might be having some few issues with JAMB which might include that;
- You were involved in Malpractice, cheating or using your gadgets are not allowed.
- You missed your exam date or time schedule
- You were too late to the exam venue.
For compliant or difficulties checking your UTME result, let us know using the comment box and be rest assured of our assistance
Success is yours!!!!