- STAY FIT: Regular Exercise and good diet can help you stay strong and remove excess fat from your body thereby reducing risk of hear attack, cancer and diabetes.
- REGULAR CHECKUPS: Having regular medical checkups can help combat against diseases such as hyperglycemia, Type 2 diabetes and heart diseases by detecting them early enough.
- LAUGH: Studies have shown that adequate laughter can improve blood flow by up to 50%, subsequently promoting long life by reducing risk of heart disease.
- HEALTHY SLEEP: Adequate sleep (7+ hours) and nap helps to relieve stress, ensure optimum brain and body function and ultimately ensuring long life.
BOOST YOUR ENERGY
- DON’T OVERWORK: Overworking almost certainly guarantees fatigue and pushes you off your peak, get your priorities right and ask for help when necessary.
- EAT FOR ENERGY: Eating small but regular meals with adequate fiber content ensures steady supply of energy for our day to day activities.
- EXERCISE: Exercise causes the body to release hormones (epinephrine and no epinephrine) that are necessary in adequate amount to generate tons of energy.
- AVOID SMOKING: Nicotine in tobacco is a stimulant that speeds up heart rate, raises blood pressure, and stimulate brain activities associated with insomnia.