The Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (FETHA) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into FETHA Post Basic Nursing Programme. For those waiting patiently for this admission form, please note that the sales of online form has not commenced.
FETHA School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission into FETHA Post Basic Nursing Programme must possess five credit passes in English, Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics in SSCE, GCE or NECO at not more than two sittings
FETHA School of Nursing Screening Details
- Examination Date: Saturday, 1st August, 2015
- Time: 8:00am
- Venue: Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (FETHA I)
FETHA School Of Nursing Interview Details
Successful candidates are to present for interview between 5th and 6th August, 2015 with originals of the following documents:
- SSCE/GCE/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate
- Two recent passport photographs
- Local Government Certificate of origin
FETHA School of Nursing Admission Application Process
- Application forms can be obtained with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only payable in cash or bank draft obtained from First Bank, UBA, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank in favour of FETHA – SCHOOL OF NURSING.
- Submit Bank Draft at the Revenue Unit of the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki for issuance of RECEIPT and APPLICATION PIN.
- With the APPLICATION PIN, access and fill application form online here and print your acknowledgement slip.
- Come to the Examination Venue with a copy of your Acknowledgement Slip.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about FETHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.