Applicants who wrote JAMB UMTE exams and now waiting for their jamb admission status can check their admission on CAPS (Central Admission Processing System) on their phones; this tutorial is basically to illustrate to students on how to check their admission status using their android phones
Using Jamb CAPS to check admission status on your phone is quite easier and more confidential, in case you wish not to disclose your admission status.
Basic requirements to check jamb admission status through Jamb CAPS includes; Android phone, Good browser like Google chrome and working internet service.
- Visit JAMB website jamb.org.ng , It will direct you to a page where you will be asked to click “create or login account”. If you have an account with Jamb, kindly click on login. Open a new account in case you don’t have an account on the jamb portal.
- After clicking on “create or login account “, you will be directed to where you will type your email address and your “JAMB account password”.
- After you have typed your email address and your password, you will be directed into your JAMB dashboard account. Now that you have successfully login into your JAMB account, you will see where I “circled” at the top right corner, then click it.
- Then it will direct you to a page where you will see the CAPS link.
- Then you will click the link and you will be directed to the CAPS site.
- Now that you have successfully made it to the CAPS site, then you will go to the top left corner and click “admission status”.
- Then you can accept your admission if you have been admitted. Please don’t do the mistake of clicking “reject admission”, a lot of students made the mistake.Also take note on your admission status, you might see this;
- Admitted: It means you have been given admission by the University and it has been approved by JAMB.
- Admission in Progress: It means you have been offered admission by the University but JAMB has not yet approve it.
- Not Admitted: It means you were not offered admission into the university.
Don’t forget to switch the browser to desktop mode or else it won’t work
Kindly share this post to your friends on social media by using the share icon below this post.
Have any question to ask? Then you can let me know through the comment section or check the CONTACT US page for my email address.