- Head of Sales & International Business
Richardson International Currency Exchange is looking for Head of Sales and International Business who will be responsible for sales strategy, sales methods and techniques and their implementation to the business. He will be responsible for the daily management and achievement of company sales, training and development of individual staff for organization capability. Strong interest and capability to transition to a Full Time Permanent Position in Australia within 2-5 years. He will be responsible for hiring, training and development of the incoming Sales Manager and create strong succession plan with RICE FX.
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent Position. Strong interest & capability to transition to a Full Time Permanent Position in Australia within 2-5 years.
Wage: $100k base salary circa $150K with achievement of performance/bonus pay.
Location of work: Suite 200, 144 Front Street West Toronto Ontario M5J 2L7
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business/International Business or related field) with a minimum 15 years Sales and General Business Management experience.
- Extensive CRM experience is also essential (Datasoft).
- Should have previous experience in sales in the Australasian or Asia region.
If you are suitable for this position, please forward your resume to: E-mail: email@example.com
2. Senior Finance Manager
Align Technology is a global medical device company will hire a dynamic leader as Sr. Finance Manager who will be responsible for both Finance and Accounting for the Canadian market. This position will serve as the primary Finance business partner to the VP-GM, Canada and the local leadership team, helping to establish the business’ presence in the market and be a key driver of our growth.
Job Description (core responsibilities)
- Adopt a mindset whereby responsible profit (and expense) management and spending for growth are non-mutually exclusive concepts.
- Provide clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks, and opportunities.
- Manage financial planning processes related to the Canadian P&L. Includes the development and review of financial inputs for the Annual Operating Plan and quarterly forecasts and ensuring proper linkages to operating objectives.
- Manage achievement of financial objectives/expectations via:
- Forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure the consistency and accuracy of month end close and preparation of monthly financial statements; review the monthly close package with Corporate Accounting & Senior Management and provide analysis and insights where needed.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports and analysis of Actuals (Revenue, Average Selling Price, COGS, and Operating Expenses (incl. commissions) as compared to the operating plan and forecasts. Maintain standard financial metrics, helping business partners set financial benchmark goals as appropriate.
- Actively ensure compliance with local accounting, tax and other requirements. Ensure that Corporate Compliance standards are met and the integrity of the financial statements are unassailable.
- Possess a solid understanding of general accounting concepts and requirements and has the ability to identify accounting issues and assist in their resolution.
- Manage local PO process (in accordance with Corporate policy) and monthly accruals.
- Review and approve account reconciliations.
- Support the implementation of Global Corporate Policies as well as Accounting Treatment changes and US GAAP reporting.
- Preparation and submission of FX analysis & support hedging efforts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA or equivalent and/or an MBA are a plus
- 10+ years of relevant experience inclusive of 5+ years of FP&A experience (preferably supporting Commercial Organizations) and 2+ years of Accounting experience (public or corporate)
- Health Care or Consumer Products experience a Plus, multinational company experience a plus
- Ability to prepare and analyze P&L components, with related financial metrics.
- Experience with major ERP systems (preferably SAP) and BI reporting (Business Objects) as well as CRM software (salesforce.com)
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Ability to craft recommendations and present them effectively.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in building models in MS Excel required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Apply for this position with your resume via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Accounting Manager
IKON Complete Inc. is recruiting Accounting Manager who will be responsible for the complete process of accounting; e.g. preparing & posting journal entries, preparing & reviewing various monthly, yearly financial reports compared to budgets and prior year, ensure compliance with accounting procedures, among other duties are assigned. This is a full time and permanent position. The ideal candidate requires post-secondary education degree in Accounting or a relevant field with 5+ years of experience in manufacturing environment, cost accounting. He/She should be CPA certified with excellent communication skills.
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: email@example.com with the job title in the Subject Line.
Short listed candidates will be contacted. They are committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/
4. Financial Analyst
Ubisoft Toronto Inc. is looking for Financial Analyst who will be responsible for monthly project cost closing process, prepare monthly reporting for producers and finance, assist the producers in preparing project budgets and monthly rolling forecasts, work with producers to provide other project specific analysis and reporting, identify and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual variances, perform costs analysis and comparative reviews, analyses and develop performance indicators, develop and improve tools for budgeting and reporting, conduct ad-hoc financial studies as requested by management. He/She should be Master’s degree completed in Finance.
Min 3-5 years of project budgeting, project costing, analysis related experience
Experience of project environment
Experience of video game / software development
Deep MS Excel skillset required (advanced formulas, macros, reformatting data etc.);
Solid database skillset required (experience with database queries and reporting);
Good analytical and synthesis skills;
Highly organized, excellent time management skills;
Experience with PS/PC and MicroStrategy an asset;
SharePoint and Visual Basic skills an asset;
Strong written and verbal communication skills;
Ability to work with others; Qualifications
Join this winning team via applying from the company website https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/careers/search.aspx
5. Financial Analyst
Michael Garron Hospital will recruit Financial Analyst who will undertake a wide range of activities requiring the application of advanced professional knowledge of accounting concepts, principles and practices. The required qualification is given below.
– University degree
– Recognized Canadian Accounting designation, CGA, CMA, CA or working towards designation.
– 3 to 5 years in a progressive Finance role
– Budget development, control and reporting for Capital Assets and projects, ideally in major health care construction projects
– Excellent computer competency with advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel an d Access required
– Experience using SAP, SAP Projects and Internal Orders would be beneficial
– Demonstrated familiarity /working knowledge of MIS Standards an asset
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
– Must be proactive, self-motivated and possess strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
– Must have decision making and conceptual thinking skills
– Demonstrated excellence in organizing and prioritizing workflow and working w ell both as a member of a team and independently
– Possesses a strong ability to interact with various levels of client groups both internally and externally
– Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines
– Good work and attendance record required
– All employees of Michael Garron Hospital (MGH), a division of Toronto East Health Network (TEHN) [formerly Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH)] agree to work within the legislated practices of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
– Al l employees of MGH are responsible to contribute to a transparent culture of patient and staff safety by adhering to and abiding by patient and staff safety policies and procedures set by MGH.
– All employees are accountable for protecting the psychol ogical health and safety of themselves and their co-workers through adherence to MGH’s policies and practices.
The Advantages of Working at MGH
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- Patient-focused Care
- Shared Governance
- Professional Practice Development
- Open Communication Practices
Please apply through their company website career port.
All the best for jobseekers!