Students who scored 180 in Jamb UTME 2017/2018 and choose MOUAU during jamb registration are eligible to apply for admission screening.
The announcement which was made public on the school website, applicants are advised to apply online from 1st September 2017 and closing midnight on 12th September 2017.
HOW TO PROCESS ADMISSION INTO MOUAU
- Applicants are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Select from the portal 2017/2018 Admission Screening
- Input a valid email address for easy communication
- Confirm your JAMB Registration number.
- Submit and you will be directed to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any commercial bank.
- Return to the Website to continue your registration.
Note: Transaction charges apply (Please: If you encounter any challenges after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
CONTINUING ADMISSION PROCESS ONLINE
- Fill the forms correctly and select your preferred department
- Candidates are required to input their O´Level qualification details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
Fill the form, submit. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results.
Note: the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
Applicants are advised to check website regularly for updates