The NOH has been serving the nation for over 55 years in the field of trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery. Hundreds of reputable surgeons, orthopaedic nurses, plaster technicians and accident and emergency staff have been trained here at the NOH. We are the region’s heartbeat in the field of trauma and orthopaedic surgery.
Here at the NOH, Kano, we have a team approach to patient care. Our patient care team includes experienced trauma and orthopaedic surgeons, nurses, physiotherapists and many other clinical support staff who are committed to providing the best patient care possible. At NOH, Dala-Kano, your post-trauma and orthopaedic condition recovery care is in our HANDS!
National Orthopaedic Hospital is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
- Consultant – Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Consultant, Physician
- Consultant – General Surgeon
- Senior Consultant – Radiology
- Senior Consultant – Family Physician
- Senior Resident Doctor – AnaesthesiaAnaesthesiaAnaesthesia
- Senior Resident Doctor – Haematology
- Senior Resident Doctor – ChemicaPathologyPathology
- Junior Resident Doctor – Orthopaedic & Trauma
- Junior Resident Doctor – Burns & Plastic Surgery
- Graduate Nursing Officer I
- Nursing Officer II
- Candidates must have passed the fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons/Physicians examination and posses the certificate or it’s equivalent from any recognized Institution
- Candidate must be practicing surgeon which implies that you must be registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria to enable you apply for this job
- Practicing license is required for nursing position
- Nursing certification is required for nursing position
- Candidates applying for Resident Doctor position must have MBBS certification.
- Upload CV, SSCE, NYSC/Exemption Certificates, and Other Documents (You can upload Multiple documents (PDF format only)
Job Location: Dala, Kano
Application Closing Date: 27th June, 2017
How to Apply Online: Click here to apply online