Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets DSSC Graduates Recruitment 2018
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is currently recruiting qualified graduates and post-graduates for a short training as Direct Short Service Cadets into Nigerian air force.
Job POSITION: Graduate Direct Short Service Cadets
CRITERIA FOR QUALIFICATION
- All qualified applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicants must not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Qualified Applicants should be between the ages of 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants) to prevent disqualification.
- Interested applicants must be a graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree grade of second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following disciplines: B Ed in Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science. BSc/BA in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (IT Specialist), Peace & Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology and Physical and Health Education; Medical Doctors (Consultants, Medical officers and Dental Officers), BSc Nursing (Any other qualification in Nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic and Anesthetic will be an added advantage. Applicants must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)
NOTE: CANDIDATES WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Qualified candidates who are interested should apply free of charge by clicking NAF REGISTRATION or visit www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Candidates are to print out the under listed documents after a successful filling and submission of application form online:
a. Local Government Area Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration commences on 18th May 2017 and closes on 15th June 2017.
- Shortlist for zonal screening Exercise will start from 1-8 July 2017.
- Applicants with more than one online application will be disqualified and not shortlisted for zonal screening.
- NAF online Application and all other shortlisted processes are free of charge, which means you shouldn’t make any payment at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be attached with a passport photograph of the signatory. The signatory is also to write his name and sign on the back of his/her passport photograph and that of the applicant.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or e-mail: email@example.com.